Global Remote is a specialist provider of height safety training and consultancy, catering to the energy, civil, marine and geotechnical sectors. As accredited trainers, we offer the syllabus of the Industrial Rope Access Trade Association (IRATA) approved industrial rope access courses. Global Remote offers a comprehensive 6-day training course, plus an additional day of assessment. This ensures the delivery of additional syllabus items, going beyond what is required by IRATA, providing candidates with an unprecedented learning experience in the region.
Strategically based in India and the United Arab Emirates, we offer our full training portfolio from our purpose built facilities in Chennai and Abu Dhabi, or alternatively at a client’s preferred location nationally or internationally, providing that compliance with the IRATA guidelines can be met. Our programmes are compliant with the strict guidelines as set out by IRATA, the British Health and Safety Executive (HSE), and the British Advisory Committee for Work at Height Training (ACWAHT) syllabus. There is a growing worldwide demand for IRATA qualified riggers, non-destructive testing (NDT) inspectors, welders, painters and blasters. An IRATA certification can improve your employment potential, and by complementing existing industrial qualifications, increase your employment opportunities internationally.
The Global Remote group is a specialist provider of training and consultancy, focusing on the disciplines of height safety and technical NDT inspection competencies. All our programmes are fully compliant with the strict guidelines as set out by a wide range of industry bodies. Our global reach enables us to conduct all our courses at our regional training facilities or at a client’s preferred location internationally.
- API 510 – Pressure Vessel Inspector
- API 570 – Piping Inspector
- API 653 – Storage Tank Inspector
- API 571 – Damage Mechanism
- Ultrasonic Testing (UT)
- Magnetic Particle Testing (MT)
- Penetrant Testing (PT)
- Visual Testing (VT)
- Eddy Current Testing (Weld scan)
- Overview on (ASME Sec V) – Non-Destructive Examination
- Overview on ASME Sec Viii, Div 1 – Design and Fabrication of Pressure Vessels
- Overview on ASME Sec IX – Welding & Brazing Qualifications
- Overview on ASME Sec II – Selection of Materials
- Overview on API – 579 Fitness for Services (FFS)
- Overview on API Spec. 6 D – Pipe Line Valves
- Overview on API 6 A – Specification for Wellhead and Christmas Tree Equipment