Third Party Inspection
Global Remote can cover all of your third-party inspection needs. We specialize in providing independent inspectors that give condition reports, highlighting flaws and defects in storage tanks, pipework, pressure vessels, oil wells, valves, pumps and more. Our team of inspectors are well-trained in all of the latest inspection techniques and provide an unparalleled service. They will take the time and effort to make sure that the inspections are undertaken thoroughly and nothing will be missed.
The benefits of using a third-party inspection service include:
- Cost-effective – cheaper than training in-house engineers to do the same job
- Unbiased – independent reports that aren’t working under any internal pressure
- Up-to-date equipment and training – fully certified, highly competent staff and calibrated equipment
Our third-party inspection teams have worked with the Petrochemical, Oil and Gas, refineries, food and beverages storage industries, as well as many others. We have built long-term relationships with many clients, providing regular third-party inspections of their resources. The condition reports produced by our inspectors are detailed and give you everything you need to know on the condition and usability of your resources, indicating any flaws or defects and recommending any remedial action that needs to be taken.
As we operate globally, our inspection team are always careful to stay up-to-date with international and national inspection requirements and standards. We also check local and governmental guidance and decrees before undertaking any inspection, to ensure that we are following best practices.
Our inspectors can provide certificates of compliance along with the reports, if the integrity of the structure or infrastructure falls within the specified tolerances.
- Non-destructive testing (NDT)
- Storage tank inspection
- Pipework inspection
- Plant inspection
- Pump and valve inspections
- Weld and paint inspections
- Assembly inspections
- Access and safety inspections
We can provide third-party inspection services to the following industries:
- Oil & Gas
- Energy providers
- Food and beverage storage
- Any industry that uses storage tanks or pipework